15 Random Questions

Saturday 11 April 2015

I love tag videos on youtube, and the last blog I did on them did well, so I thought I'd do another! I'm contemplating starting youtube videos, but don't have a camera for it, what do you think?



#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Steffi. A play on my real name, no one but family and very close loved ones get away with it!

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I guess it depends on what you define as weird! I twirl my hair a lot when I notice less curly parts.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? Horses. So terrified of them!

One time I touched a horse and didn't cry. One time. Never again.


#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone? Celine Dion - It's all coming back to me now. I bloody love that song. So not sorry!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? People who don't do the thank you wave when you give way for them. I drive to work during the school run and pass a local primary school and I swear, if I ever go postal it'll be because I've let 20 cars through doing the school run and not gotten a single thank you wave.

If this dog can wave, then SO CAN YOU!!


#6. What's one of your nervous habits? I count to calm myself, I grind my teeth, I twirl my rings, and I sort of, air drum my fingers. You know how you'd drum nails on a table when you are impatient? That motion but without touching anything.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Me and Stu actually just switched when we redecorated our bedroom, I sleep on the right side now, well, the right side if you are in the bed.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? The first one I really remember, was a dog teddy, a pale sort of tan colour, I think he came from Asda, and he was called Harry. I wonder what ever happened to him.


#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? I don't drink tea or coffee, or really 'do' Starbucks, but if I was to have one, I'd order a chocolate frappacino. They did a mint chocolate one for a while, lush!

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? Take off your makeup before bed... I try to always remember!

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? Away from the shower, it baffles me that people do it the other way.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can do the splits, roll my tongue and turn it sideways and wiggle it.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Pizza. Always pizza.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? Oh my glob. I love Adventure Time and it worked it's way into my vernacular. I also say awesome way too much.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? Nothing! I have a ton of pajamas. Never wear them. Should probably just get rid.

Do you like me doing these sort of blogs? Let me know!

Much love,
Kitty xxxxx

Comments