A Lovely Mother's Day

Saturday 21 March 2015

We had a lovely Mother's Day. We spent the day at my Mum's house, with my Auntie and my Grandmothers. I think it's so important to celebrate all the matriarchs in your life, not just your Mum.


Me and my Mum! Isn't she a babe? We don't often look alike, but in this photo we really, really do.

Dress - New Look
Jacket - New Look
Boots - Demonia
Bag - ASOS
Necklace - Christmas present from Stu

My outfit! I wanted to wear something girly for my Mum's sake :) The dress is somewhat on the short side, I find New Look dresses tend to run quite short so a word of warning if you are tall like me!


We got an amazing Terry's Chocolate Orange cheesecake from Once Upon a Time. It was so delicious!

And here is what I got for gifts for my family

Sass & Belle Plaque

Sass & Belle Magnet


Sass & Belle British Birds Scarf for my Mum

Sass & Belle Bee-Autiful Plaque for my Auntie


I got my Mum, Auntie and Grandmothers each a chocolate heart :)

All of these gifts would make lovely birthday presents too, Sass & Belle is definitely a website I'll be keeping an eye on, they have so much lovely stuff, especially adorable homeware.


And another photo of me being super awkward while Stu tries to take an outfit for me. I am so bad at having my photo taken! My hair finally looks like it is getting longer at least.

Much love,
Kitty xxxxx

Comments