Birthday OOTD

Friday 27 February 2015

I haven't posted many outfit of the days lately, it's been so cold that I haven't been dressing what I consider to be 'well enough' to photograph, instead I've been dressing for warmth! However on my birthday I got all girlied up.

Dress - Asda
Denim Jacket - New Look (customised by me)
Boots - Demonia
Tights - Evans, ripped up by me
Necklace - KatzeShop

That dress was a super bargain! It was £8! I couldn't resist. I loved the mint colours with the purple and pink, girly, but not so girly that I can't rock it up and make it more me. Cue the ripped up tights, my boots and my denim jacket. I felt really cute. The dress is a fair bit shorter than I would usually wear, but lately I have been trying to push myself out of my comfort zones and I felt really good in this. Success!

Much love,
Kitty xxxxx

Comments