A Cute Winter Outfit

Thursday 15 January 2015


Top - New Look at ASOS
Jeans - ASOS Curve
Boots - Demonia

This is the outfit I wore on Boxing Day :) We went to Stu's Mums house for a second Christmas dinner and to tell everyone we were engaged, so I wanted something cute but not too dressy! My Mum got me these red jeans for Christmas and I LOVE them. I love the colour and they are really soft. My Nanna got me the top, it was a really wide neck, and quite low, perfect for a statement necklace. My Auntie bought me the amazing Rosa Pietsch necklace. It is stunning, and the laser cutting with the lunar cycle is amazing. Be sure to check out her whole store! She has a January sale on with lots of one offs and reductions.

ASOS Curve jeans fit are super hit and miss, so take advantage of the free returns. I have pairs in multiple sizes, and pairs I have ordered I couldn't even get my feet through the foot holes at the bottom! So ladies with larger feet be warned.

Much love,
Kitty xxx

Comments