Dancing Boots

Friday 28 November 2014

Last week I went to see I AM I, for about the fourth time. I'm going to do a separate post about the gig itself which was incredible, and do a quick outfit post!



Dress - Hell Bunny
Leggings - New Look
Boots - Vegan Doc Martens
Denim jacket - New Look, modified by me using Kreepsville 666 patches
Necklace - Sugar & Vice

I was lucky with this dress, I bought it second hand from a friend and it's so cute. I've never owned anything by Hell Bunny before and will totally be buying from them! It's adorable and fits me so well. It works really well with the Sugar & Vice necklace with the black, white and red print. I forever adore my denim jacket and I can't resist throwing it on to make myself feel more rock and roll. It's the perfect light cover up. Yardbirds tends to always be on the warm side, even now in winter, so it's my go-to.

I'm hoping to keep posting my outfits as regularly as I have been lately, what more do you want to see from me? Let me know!

Much love,
Kitty xxxx

Comments