Spooky Cute

Sunday 26 October 2014


So I just got lookbook and have started posting my outfits on there :) Are you on there? Find me!

As ever, I am dressing as spooky cute and Halloweeny as I can, nothing in this outfit is particularly new, but it seemed fitting.

Skirt - ASOS Curve
Leggings - New Look
Shoes - Converse
T-Shirt - New Look Inspire
Jumper - New Look Inspire
Sunglasses - New Look
Alien Necklace - Sugar & Vice
Hair Bows - Kreepsville 666

I wanted to wear an outfit that was both warm and cosy, and also suitable for those warmer, sunnier moments autumn has. This skirt has been a favourite of mine from ASOS. I think the stripes are awesome fun, and I love a good jumper!


I am in love with these sunglasses. So cute, and I got them on sale for only £2! The Sugar & Vice necklace is one of a super limited run they had on their depop. I was lucky enough to snag one and I am so glad I did! I love the 90's feel, and the alien motif is also fun for Halloween. The acrylic is just gorgeous. I couldn't wear the hairbows all day thanks to my chronic pain, but I tried. Sigh!

Much love,
Kitty xxxx


Comments